This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Current BG production estimate

According to Shane at the museum my car will hit the line during the 2nd shift tonight.

Yay...Friday car. LoL Cue @Jack Raccoon! Comment in 3...2...1...
And finished on Monday. Yesterdays number didn't help you. But it is going to get built.

I'm still hoping Cam's car will be on the same truck as mine when it (tentatively) arrives at the dealership this Friday.
I was thinking that also. Is anyone else in Ontario built this week or early next??

Reactions: CamsC8
Nope. Looks like my car will now enter the line on Monday and finish Tuesday. Oh well as I'll likely receive it the week of Feb 1st-5th

I'm VIN #4045 so 213 cars away
Humm, will you get it as fast? Mine has been built on December 17th and still not here in Quebec. Good luck..

Reactions: Murray20c8
Humm, will you get it as fast? Mine has been built on December 17th and still not here in Quebec. Good luck..

Ours come via truck direct. Thoms and Dennis' cars were built two days ago, invoiced to our dealership and show arriving Friday. My car is part of that group and done Tuesday so could join...