9/15
11,122 > 11,298 = 177

1663352411201.png

Just got the serial number of my new 70 th Anniversary HTC .. built and on hold for delivery.. It’s nothing like these numbers on these spreadsheets . Good luck to all those patiently waiting Totally feeling a little Blessed today . Time to sell my 2021 .
Yes, it is an entirely different vin. Hence the lower build numbers for the plain Stingray.

Just got the serial number of my new 70 th Anniversary HTC .. built and on hold for delivery.. It’s nothing like these numbers on these spreadsheets . Good luck to all those patiently waiting Totally feeling a little Blessed today . Time to sell my 2021 .
What's the last 3 of your VIN? Did you get the white or black one?

I picked up my 2023 Coupe LT2 yesterday after 21 months of waiting. The last five digits of the VIN are 09086. How does that relate to the numbers in this thread? If there's an explanation somewhere of how to read VIN numbers I would appreciate a link to it.

I picked up my 2023 Coupe LT2 yesterday after 21 months of waiting. The last five digits of the VIN are 09086. How does that relate to the numbers in this thread? If there's an explanation somewhere of how to read VIN numbers I would appreciate a link to it.
Yours was the 4th from last built on Thursday August 18th. The last vin off the line on that day was 09089 That would be around Midnight on the 18th. Not sure the actual hours of the 2nd shift. Might be 4:30pm to 12:30am on the Friday
Edit: Actually looking at that day there were only 88 cars built. There was an issue with the line I'd think. AND it happened 5 cars after yours! WOW! Are you lucky? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.