They have turned up the dial for sure.
9/21
11,845 > 12,037 = 193

1663856791493.png

Yours was the 4th from last built on Thursday August 18th. The last vin off the line on that day was 09089 That would be around Midnight on the 18th. Not sure the actual hours of the 2nd shift. Might be 4:30pm to 12:30am on the Friday
Edit: Actually looking at that day there were only 88 cars built. There was an issue with the line I'd think. AND it happened 5 cars after yours! WOW! Are you lucky? Hmmmm

Thanks Murray20c8. Your information makes this my first car, out of 36 I’ve ever owned, whose date of birth is known to me. I’ll make a note of it and maybe celebrate its birthdays with an extra wipe.

Reactions: Murray20c8
On the 70th anniversary they’re up to 755 serial number I’m 750 and my car is delivered. What was supposed to be a special edition has turned to a limited edition do you do part shortages .

No they are up to #918 (my car) as it gets built this week...

Cool , what I was reading was not updated . Hard to find info on them Other than standard promotional videos. . Saying goodbye to my 2021 It is hard lol. Traded it in . Yup it will be on the dealer lot at the end of next week . From what I’ve been reading the special edition is going to be turning into a limited edition will have to see what happens at the end of the year .. What I did find unusual in that 755 only 4 were designated and built for Canada . Maybe CamsC8 can set some light as to how many are in now . At the end of the day it’ll be interesting to see how many totally come in .

Cool , what I was reading was not updated . Hard to find info on them Other than standard promotional videos. . Saying goodbye to my 2021 It is hard lol. Traded it in . Yup it will be on the dealer lot at the end of next week . From what I’ve been reading the special edition is going to be turning into a limited edition will have to see what happens at the end of the year .. What I did find unusual in that 755 only 4 were designated and built for Canada . Maybe CamsC8 can set some light as to how many are in now . At the end of the day it’ll be interesting to see how many totally come in .
I've not updated the chart with my car yet but will later today:

Screen 1.JPG

Screen 2.JPG

Screen 3.JPG

Screen 4.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.