8/15
8521 > 8680 = 160

1660663110035.png

Don't take this the wrong way, but what is the point in posting this everyday??? Unless we know how many cars get shipped to Canada, who really cares how many C8's are made each day?? JMO....:)
I found this to be extremely helpful when I was waiting for my car. With my VIN in hand I could tell when my car was going to be built and almost to the hour of it being built. Keep it going @Murray20c8!

Don't take this the wrong way, but what is the point in posting this everyday??? Unless we know how many cars get shipped to Canada, who really cares how many C8's are made each day?? JMO....:)
Ya, what @JohnP said. If anyone here has a C8 on order they can guesstimate when theirs will be built. Once they get their vin they will know what day they will be built and what day theirs was built. Knowing the shift times one can peg their build time within 3 hours.
I do it on the midengine forum also where there is a large number of folks who care so transferring the data here is nothing extra.

thanks to @Murray20c8 's list, I was able to track the time line when my car would be made, when it entered the production line and and when it rolled off the production line down to the hour. This made me so happy, and I will be forever grateful to Murray for making my 1st corvette ownership process so much better with his list. I am sad that we will lose this list in the 3rd week of Sept.

thanks to @Murray20c8 's list, I was able to track the time line when my car would be made, when it entered the production line and and when it rolled off the production line down to the hour. This made me so happy, and I will be forever grateful to Murray for making my 1st corvette ownership process so much better with his list. I am sad that we will lose this list in the 3rd week of Sept.
digilah-digifun.gif

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.