28 + months and counting :Cryin:

28 + months and counting :Cryin:
Wow that is a very long time but it is worth it. I was very fortunate, I had previously purchased 3 C7s from Humberview and as soon as I even made an inquiry they put my name on the wait list in anticipation that I would in fact place an order. So all the time I was researching and finding out what other dealer's previous year allocations were vs their wait list Humberview had already placed me on the waitlist based on my previous behaviour. Humberview is not generally known as a big Corvette dealer however I knew from previous experience that they did in fact get a substantial number of allocations so eventually ended up back there and placed the order with them. The bad news was that they wanted my 2019 C7 Grand Sport trade in as soon as I placed the formal order so I missed out on a couple of months of early fall driving but in retrospect it was a good move as trade in values were through the rood last August/September. Good luck with your order.

Did anybody get more news about that 2300$ price increase? Like who is going to pay? I have an order number and have not made any changes to my C8 since the price went up , but still no allocation, so just wondering if anybody spoke to a manager or someone in the know who can confirm , who will pay? Thanks.

Did anybody get more news about that 2300$ price increase? Like who is going to pay? I have an order number and have not made any changes to my C8 since the price went up , but still no allocation, so just wondering if anybody spoke to a manager or someone in the know who can confirm , who will pay? Thanks.
2300$ is USD price, Canadian will be more like $3000. Do you already have a signed vehicle purchase agreement with price indicated on it? If so your dealer should honour that price.

Reactions: Bunny hop
The normal difference between Canadian and US pricing on Corvettes is between 15-20% more in Canadian $. Based on that I would speculate that it will turn out to be roughly $2800 increase in Canada and of course all of the options will likely go up in price a bit as they usually do each year. I speculate that a well equipped C8 with HTC will go from around $100k in Canada to around $103 to $105k. Pure speculation but based on experience with factory orders for 3 C7s and one C8 in the past 8 years. I would also suggest that if you have a signed order with prices on it then they should honour that price, however, my experience is that you don't get the final price on your dealer order until the dealer gets their allocation and the order is locked in with GM - status 3000 I believe.

I was told
The normal difference between Canadian and US pricing on Corvettes is between 15-20% more in Canadian $. Based on that I would speculate that it will turn out to be roughly $2800 increase in Canada and of course all of the options will likely go up in price a bit as they usually do each year. I speculate that a well equipped C8 with HTC will go from around $100k in Canada to around $103 to $105k. Pure speculation but based on experience with factory orders for 3 C7s and one C8 in the past 8 years. I would also suggest that if you have a signed order with prices on it then they should honour that price, however, my experience is that you don't get the final price on your dealer order until the dealer gets their allocation and the order is locked in with GM - status 3000 I believe.
I was told that GM is honouring orders at 1000.

• Love
2300$ is USD price, Canadian will be more like $3000. Do you already have a signed vehicle purchase agreement with price indicated on it? If so your dealer should honour that price.
I do have a Code and a price but he never sent it to me , in case I made more changes. Like I said , though , no changes since the month of June. Last changes were done in May.

Reactions: DavidWG
6/24
3637 > 3797 = 161
1656186606973.png

Reactions: DenisC8
attachments 5164 and 5162 are pics of a brand new 2023, ordered August 21 and received 3 weeks ago, or around the first week of June. sort of amazing to me. IT WAS BEING SHOWN, AT BOYER 'CHEVROLET IN AJAX ON BAILEY. (WAS VAN DEUSEN BEFORE). PINE RIDGE CORVETTE CLUB HAD A NICE ASSORTMENT OF VETTES THEIR TODAY JUNE 25/22 THE OWNER TOLD ME, HE ORDERED IN AUGUST 21 AND HIS NUMBER CAME UP FOR THIS EARLY DELIVERY OF HIS 23. LOOKS GREAT AND HE IS ONE HAPPY CAMPER.

attachments 5164 and 5162 are pics of a brand new 2023, ordered August 21 and received 3 weeks ago, or around the first week of June. sort of amazing to me. IT WAS BEING SHOWN, AT BOYER 'CHEVROLET IN AJAX ON BAILEY. (WAS VAN DEUSEN BEFORE). PINE RIDGE CORVETTE CLUB HAD A NICE ASSORTMENT OF VETTES THEIR TODAY JUNE 25/22 THE OWNER TOLD ME, HE ORDERED IN AUGUST 21 AND HIS NUMBER CAME UP FOR THIS EARLY DELIVERY OF HIS 23. LOOKS GREAT AND HE IS ONE HAPPY CAMPER.

What was your opinion of the Red Mist and 2-tone red/black interior? Some think that red interior colour doesn't go well with the Red Mist.

What was your opinion of the Red Mist and 2-tone red/black interior? Some think that red interior colour doesn't go well with the Red Mist.
Hmmm, know what you mean, it wouldn't be my first choice, I DID LIKE IT THOUGH. We all have to make those tough decisions, upon ordering. Beautiful machine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.