6/2
1125 > 1317 = 193

1654261952258.png

Reactions: Bunny hop
Just spoke to my dealer/salesman. He says they get allocations for all vehicles every 2 weeks. Nothing this week , it seems. He seems to be getting pissed off because we inquire about what, where and when! I just gave him a piece of my mind. What does he expect , after 28 months , that I am happy waiting. I told him , blame GM!

Just spoke to my dealer/salesman. He says they get allocations for all vehicles every 2 weeks. Nothing this week , it seems. He seems to be getting pissed off because we inquire about what, where and when! I just gave him a piece of my mind. What does he expect , after 28 months , that I am happy waiting. I told him , blame GM!
So fair to assume your dealer didn’t get any corvette allocations for the entire month of June.

Next allocation is July 7, and if you get it, you should have your car before Nov 1st.

Yeah, who wants dudes sweating moonshine and BBQ sauce in their new rides...
:):):) Yep, a decade ago when I was working for Lafarge in Dubai they used to shut down the construction sites between 11 am and around 2 pm when the temperature got above 42C or something like that and that was not the humidex, that was real C. It was truly brutal. Worked there from March to June and never saw a drop of rain or a cloudy sky.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.