This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cruise Weekend 2011

Ctdrl-1 absolutely loved this truck!

I remember looking at pictures of these when I was a kid.

A nice 69

???????????? Rat rod BMW?

A nice 61

Maybe my favorite ride.

And lastly, some pics of my ride, because I started this thread.

Amazing how I was able to just squeak in the 20 year old rule for the show... actually, if you were part of a club, you could bring whatever you wanted. Since no one actually hears the cars start up, I figured I would slightly embellish the hp numbers of my car to where I would like it to be some day.....if only we knew someone that could make that happen.

More Pics

And Lastly, my car on Saturday night during the cruise. (Already been posted, but I don't care!)

Couldn't resist

Terrific pics Riley -- some very nice iron (and plastic) there ......

Btw
--- Manny is waitin' on ya bro. He could up your hp 50% easily (N/A) and who knows how much boosted.

You really need to come visit sometime. Lots of peoplezzz here to put you up.

Seriously!

C.

Pics pics, more pics more pics. plz.

There is only one other picture of the VWAG girls and it is all for me! Actually it is nearly identical to the first picture I posted except they are just standing there instead of posing.

Coming out to Ontario is in the plans and I hope by that time to have Manny work his magic on my car. However, I imagine that going out to Ontario may be the first step, just to meet everyone, then I'll have to plan a second trip specifically to get the car worked on.