Province
SK
Here are some shots of the show, enjoy!

Cars Ready for Showing!

IMGP3747.jpg

IMGP3750.jpg

IMGP3751.jpg

IMGP3752.jpg

A dealership showing off some expensive new stuff.

IMGP3754.jpg

IMGP3761.jpg

IMGP3753.jpg

IMGP3795.jpg

And back to the show

IMGP3762.jpg

IMGP3763.jpg

And lastly, some pics of my ride, because I started this thread.

IMGP3791.jpg

IMGP3748.jpg

Amazing how I was able to just squeak in the 20 year old rule for the show... actually, if you were part of a club, you could bring whatever you wanted. Since no one actually hears the cars start up, I figured I would slightly embellish the hp numbers of my car to where I would like it to be some day.....if only we knew someone that could make that happen.

IMGP3788.jpg

More Pics

IMGP3800.jpg

IMGP3802.jpg

IMGP3803.jpg

IMGP3801.jpg

IMGP3804.jpg

And Lastly, my car on Saturday night during the cruise. (Already been posted, but I don't care!)

IMGP3745.jpg

Couldn't resist

IMGP3793.jpg

Terrific pics Riley -- some very nice iron (and plastic) there ......:D

Btw
Amazing how I was able to just squeak in the 20 year old rule for the show... actually, if you were part of a club, you could bring whatever you wanted. Since no one actually hears the cars start up, I figured I would slightly embellish the hp numbers of my car to where I would like it to be some day.....if only we knew someone that could make that happen.

--- Manny is waitin' on ya bro. He could up your hp 50% easily (N/A) and who knows how much boosted. :D

You really need to come visit sometime. Lots of peoplezzz here to put you up.

Seriously!

C.

Pics pics, more pics more pics. plz.

There is only one other picture of the VWAG girls and it is all for me! Actually it is nearly identical to the first picture I posted except they are just standing there instead of posing.

Coming out to Ontario is in the plans and I hope by that time to have Manny work his magic on my car. However, I imagine that going out to Ontario may be the first step, just to meet everyone, then I'll have to plan a second trip specifically to get the car worked on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.