96f884fef0832105eba7f4773b87b318.jpg

For the past 2 months I have been totally pissed at my iPhone. All of the sudden no sounds for incoming phone calls and emails. Whatta pita and I looked all over the screen settings … swooping here snd swooping there (iX phone).
Since covid lockup of over 20 months ago, there has been no high school meetings, movie outings, in-person business meetings. It was not until today that I noticed a button on the side of my phone …. a fricken mute button that I have not needed for over a year. Long forgot about it until today … and now my phone rings again.
🤪 😂

For the past 2 months I have been totally pissed at my iPhone. All of the sudden no sounds for incoming phone calls and emails. Whatta pita and I looked all over the screen settings … swooping here snd swooping there (iX phone).
Since covid lockup of over 20 months ago, there has been no high school meetings, movie outings, in-person business meetings. It was not until today that I noticed a button on the side of my phone …. a fricken mute button that I have not needed for over a year. Long forgot about it until today … and now my phone rings again.
🤪 😂
OMG, I can't stop the laughter, it hurts, sorry. 🤣

🤪 😂
Now I know why you didn't return my calls......I thought it was me.... ;)

🤪 😂
Wooo Hooo:Woohoo:

Realizing the Sad State of GM Dealerships as road-trip across our country 🇨🇦 . My Truck needed an oil renew today and I decided to do a “wait for service” at the Fredericton GMC Dealership. Couple of interesting observations is that all 6.2l trucks arrive presold and the 5.3l trucks have to sit as eye-candy on the lot for a few days for someone to be interested.

Sales floors are empty and this dealership has 1/2 of the floor with ready to go Winter Tire packages and the other half has E-Bikes … whatever it takes to keep the doors open …

0A666E01-2054-48F9-8AEB-4FC9C6A031FF.jpeg

Realizing the Sad State of GM Dealerships as road-trip across our country 🇨🇦 . My Truck needed an oil renew today and I decided to do a “wait for service” at the Fredericton GMC Dealership. Couple of interesting observations is that all 6.2l trucks arrive presold and the 5.3l trucks have to sit as eye-candy on the lot for a few days for someone to be interested.

Sales floors are empty and this dealership has 1/2 of the floor with ready to go Winter Tire packages and the other half has E-Bikes … whatever it takes to keep the doors open …

View attachment 88683
Are the E-bikes Chev or GMC? LOL

Are the E-bikes Chev or GMC? LOL
Never even thought to ask at this GMC Dealer. The nearby Chev Dealer’s Floor is pretty much good for Ballroom Dancing - Empty, Polished & easily Echos. First thing I actually thought was paying all that money for an E-Bike …. Only to have it easily stolen … I prefer the 1 ton plus weighted vehicles thank you 😇👍🏻

Reactions: OL Yeller
Losing count of the covid isolated virtual-socializing days … NHL Hockey shut down due to covid for my break up to Xmas Weekend. TV programming is junk. Hope NHL can start up soon after as I caught myself watching a rather silly retro game show and the top prize was “his and her” Pontiac C8s …. errr I mean Fierros … 🤪

7E148DA0-40D5-42EA-8D17-56E7581E65DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Losing count of the covid isolated virtual-socializing days … NHL Hockey shut down due to covid for my break up to Xmas Weekend. TV programming is junk. Hope NHL can start up soon after as I caught myself watching a rather silly retro game show and the top prize was “his and her” Pontiac C8s …. errr I mean Fierros … 🤪

View attachment 90892
The Jr. Championship is still a "go" at this point.

Down to 50% attendance as of today.... All they need is a big outbreak and it could go down in flames.... just like the Flames....
and Leafs and Oilers and so on and so on and so on … way more than the flames that got burned including the teams before them … dang covid

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread