AxeZ06, where in creation did you manage to find that cover on the buygmparts dot ca website. Ever since I saw your post a couple of weeks ago I've been looking for a cover from them for my '19 C7 Stingray, I'm finding when I try to search, it wants to call up only "GMC" models, so I do a workaround and manage to specify a 2017 Corvette Stingray, but searching for "cover", "car cover", "indoor cover" and every other permutation I can think of comes up with 300 to 500 results on each search. Ever try to sift through 300 to 500 listings over 30 to 45 pages? It guarantees a blood pressure spike LOL.

I guess I'm having trouble with their website, but I've tried using both IE and Firefox with the same results.

Any chance you could PM me a direct link?

Late Life Crisis.
It's a GM dealer in Red Deer Alberta , they get every part from same suppliers as our dealers do. Have you tried the dealer you got your corvettes from?

I asked my dealer for one. They wouldn't do better than list. $547.
GM online (out of red deer) $402.

Here's the link
Cover, Vehicle, Outdoor (Z06) - GM (23187876) | buygmcanada
Yup, found it - thanks! I was in the same boat with the dealer pricing, was on the verge of ordering one (inside grade) from West Coast Corvettes, more expensive than the genuine GM cover but was put off by the arrogance of the dealership parts guy when I asked about it. The Red Deer link got me the same inside grade cover as the local dealer, shipped to my door, taxes in, for over $100 less.

Thanks, Axe!

LLC

I asked my dealer ... wouldn't do better than list.

wow ... a beginning of the end for that Dealer's parts and service ... if it were "My Corvette Dealership"
"list pricing for Corvette accessories" essentially means
"it's the most we can squeeze from you after buying a new car from us" ... :Rage:

I just politely ask for "wholesale pricing". I remember getting a "coupon" for 15%
off accessories for 30 days when I bought my first Corvette. I just said thank you
however I actually spent more money after the first 30 days ... "should I come here"?
and then I very kindly ask "where's the coupon for that?" ... :joyful: ...

... good to see everyone finding a reasonable resource for "Corvette Pajamas" :thumbs:

Yup, found it - thanks! I was in the same boat with the dealer pricing, was on the verge of ordering one (inside grade) from West Coast Corvettes, more expensive than the genuine GM cover but was put off by the arrogance of the dealership parts guy when I asked about it. The Red Deer link got me the same inside grade cover as the local dealer, shipped to my door, taxes in, for over $100 less.

Thanks, Axe!

LLC
good deal!

Reactions: YFCvii
IMG_20180909_105437.jpg
Factory indoor cover tossed in after I wrote my cheque. It was was waiting for me when I picked up my car. The factory cover is perfect. Thanks again to Keith and Mike at Westgate.

If I bought after market I would shop in Canada first!

Cheers!

IMG_20180916_143438.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.