Featured Thread

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well my friends... we are here in sunny Costa Rica, where there is no snow to be found, no minus temperatures to be found, and no luggage to be found.... Oops.... did I say no luggage.... errrrr.... yes... I did say that.... 15 years ago I had an experience with Air Canada and vowed never to fly with them again. Unfortunately Brenda did not have the same experience and because the timelines for this trip were better with AC, that is who we flew with... Our luggage on the other hand did not necessarily fly at all... we are not really sure where it went or where it is...or how it got there.... Luckily though, I have my computer, my phone, the clothes on my back and because I also have my wallet, we also have bourbon and beer. So all is good.... In a week or so, if they still have not delivered our luggage, we may be singing a different tune.... We shall see...

Next post on this, hopefully I have some better pictures to share....

Alive and warm,
Eric and Brenda

lost-luggage-airlines-service-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

travel-tourism-airport-luggage-lost_luggage-airplanes-aeroplanes-mbkn23_low.jpg

lost-luggage1.jpg

lostluggage.png

travel-tourism-luggage-baggage-bags-airlines-baggage-rmon283_low.jpg

transport-baggage_claim-luggage_claim-luggage-lost_luggage-baggages-lcan802_low.jpg

Bummer. But if you have to go naked better there than in Alberta, at least at the moment.

It will turn up but I like the "just take the next bag of the carousel" idea. Something might fit.

Enjoy the sun. Have fun.

Reactions: Riley P
o_O
Well my friends... we are here in sunny Costa Rica, where there is no snow to be found, no minus temperatures to be found, and no luggage to be found.... Oops.... did I say no luggage.... errrrr.... yes... I did say that.... 15 years ago I had an experience with Air Canada and vowed never to fly with them again. Unfortunately Brenda did not have the same experience and because the timelines for this trip were better with AC, that is who we flew with... Our luggage on the other hand did not necessarily fly at all... we are not really sure where it went or where it is...or how it got there.... Luckily though, I have my computer, my phone, the clothes on my back and because I also have my wallet, we also have bourbon and beer. So all is good.... In a week or so, if they still have not delivered our luggage, we may be singing a different tune.... We shall see...

Next post on this, hopefully I have some better pictures to share....

Alive and warm,
Eric and Brenda

lost-luggage-airlines-service-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

travel-tourism-airport-luggage-lost_luggage-airplanes-aeroplanes-mbkn23_low.jpg

lost-luggage1.jpg

lostluggage.png

travel-tourism-luggage-baggage-bags-airlines-baggage-rmon283_low.jpg

transport-baggage_claim-luggage_claim-luggage-lost_luggage-baggages-lcan802_low.jpg
Well Greetings Eric ...
Seems a few have "liked" your posting
Maybe a whole lot of more "likes" to come as word spreads

with o_O "er-what" ambiguity of "like" ... let's review and select the most likely reason below ...

#1 you are well liked and are able to have a well deserving trip away :thumbs:
#2 the other thing you mention :angelic:
#3 we are relieved it wasn't with AC's latest C3 Holiday Airline with the luggage being your Corvette :Wideyed:

Honestly I could not even imagine what it would be like for luggage not to follow me on a vacation and I hope yours catches up with you soon.
Enjoy and we look forward to your updates as your world turns ...
Spence

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Luckily though, I have my computer, my phone, the clothes on my back and because I also have my wallet, we also have bourbon and beer. So all is good.... In a week or so, if they still have not delivered our luggage, we may be singing a different tune.... We shall see...[/QUOTE
]
You have money for bourbon and beer, and, you are in SUNNY Costa Rica...... I fail to see a problem....

I think it is also important to find out if Jeff’s friends have clothes that will fit Eric/Brenda..!!

Stay warm my friends.

Graham

Shouldn’t need much for clothes...

Hopefully Eric’s mankini was in the carry on.

I travel 150,000 miles a year for work and NEVER check bags. After all these years I’ve learned how to pack to the max with carry on.
Of course holiday traveling with Michelle and the gang there is always checked bags... which I always forget to stop and pick up and have to be reminded of.

I feel for you Eric... nothing makes a girl grumpy quicker than the airline losing her girly stuff. Glad you got your essentials. Wallet... beer.. etc.

Have fun in that awesome sun. :thumbs:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Wooohoooooo.... We have luggage.... And no Derek. No mankini... Hard to believe someone would steal my banana hammock....:heyyy:

Ok...before someone starts to think I'm like Randy, I swear.... banana hammocks are a luxury reserved for Europeans it appears.... The redneck club would disown me for wearing anything shorter than board shorts..... Lmao.....

banana.jpg

Wooohoooooo.... We have luggage.... And no Derek. No mankini... Hard to believe someone would steal my banana hammock....:heyyy:

Ok...before someone starts to think I'm like Randy, I swear.... banana hammocks are a luxury reserved for Europeans it appears.... The redneck club would disown me for wearing anything shorter than board shorts..... Lmao.....

View attachment 14014

I am to be happy for you that the luggage you are talking about is from Air Canada :thumbs:
and it's not that "carry-on bag" in that photo right ... :Yuck:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.