Featured Thread
Ok they are on and they are great. Same material and the colour is close enough.:thumbs:
Plus I hung up the circa 1000AD Crusaders cross my wife gave me for the car.
I just couldn’t do fuzzy dice...
F319C499-203E-4F05-A5FC-3FEDD5A6FF20.jpeg
176E766E-D03D-4810-A5C3-AC29B62FFEE5.jpeg
887B866A-68EF-4D11-9C4F-D3A8FB14B5A2.jpeg
6B49CEDB-0789-4924-92D6-2930D2CFC663.jpeg

Ok they are on and they are great. Same material and the colour is close enough.:thumbs:
Plus I hung up the circa 1000AD Crusaders cross my wife gave me for the car.
I just couldn’t do fuzzy dice...
View attachment 12031 View attachment 12032 View attachment 12033 View attachment 12034
Looks pretty sharp !! The subtle colour difference on mine is similar. That's not an issue. It won't bother me at all. It's a huge improvement over seeing the yellow/white over my glasses I can tell you that. And I sure like the quilted liner and Alcantara material on the pillars on those C7s.

Reactions: ddgermann
Looks pretty sharp !! The subtle colour difference on mine is similar. That's not an issue. It won't bother me at all. It's a huge improvement over seeing the yellow/white over my glasses I can tell you that. And I sure like the quilted liner and Alcantara material on the pillars on those C7s.

Ya Mike the colour is plenty close enough for me. These patches look way better than the harsh yellow warnings. It’s like being in the RZR with those labels. (Pretty much ignore most of those too :Biggrin:)
The girl who sold me the car was so taken by the quilted headliner. Went on about it. I was “meh... ya ok” when I first saw the car. Still feel that way. Lol I was more impressed by the engine build badge under the hood. :thumbs: Kind of a nice surprise I had overlooked on the build sheet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread