Featured Thread
The "Correct Fabric" Visor Label Covers are on eBay. If I post a link, it would eventually expire. So PM me and I will help anyone out by responding with a current link on eBay. If you want to search eBay on your own, look for the eBay Seller named "woodyj2005" who is a very respectful seller for whom I have made multiple purchases. The Seller is in Flint Michigan and your purchase will be in US$ however I have found this product "fits" for this rather fussy owner. The seller has both C7 fabric and C7 suede along with C6 fabric. You just have to find the correct eBay listing to purchase from.
Good Fortune to you all ... Cheers !
Thank you very much for a subtle gesture Spence. :Wideyed:

I hate those yellow labels. First thing I did when got my car home was to but some paper towel and soak if in paint remover, place it on a sheet of saran wrap and tape the saran wrap to those ugly labels, wait 30 minutes and peel the labels off. Then use some goo gone to get rid of any left over residue. Those stick on labels look nice.

I remember you telling the removal story tyho.... using paint remover and goo gone on that micro suede scared the hell out of me though...I dreamed it ate the suede material right off the visors..... I ordered the stick ons today.... :happy:

I remember you telling the removal story tyho.... using paint remover and goo gone on that micro suede scared the hell out of me though...I dreamed it ate the suede material right off the visors..... I ordered the stick ons today.... :happy:

... and I had a dream that someone removed and replaced my visors at a show and shine and Eric won the trophy ... hmmmm ;)

Honestly my reading about the paint thinner removal also gave me the heebie-jeebies too with the 3LT/Z06 suede visors. :nailbiting:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
If you guys cover them all up don't be begging me to tell you all the important safety information on those stickers you so artfully covered up.:Biggrin: You clowns probably take the tags of mattresses as well. Hoodlums I tell you.:thumbs:

Damn Murray.... Now you've given me a safety complex.... Before I cover mine up I'm going out to take a picture of the warning sticker and will keep it with me at all times..... I may even blow it up and post it in a couple places in the car... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Damn Murray.... Now you've given me a safety complex.... Before I cover mine up I'm going out to take a picture of the warning sticker and will keep it with me at all times..... I may even blow it up and post it in a couple places in the car... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

lol.. I had a similar shudder. Also thought of taking a picture on my phone before covering it. However I did not go as far as blowing up the picture of the hideous label I am covering and posting it even bigger yet equally as hideous back in my car.
:ROFL:

IMG_3909.JPG
IMG_3910.JPG
Here's the end result of mine applied. Spence was kind enough to give these to me for my birthday (thank you very much) as well as the pleasure of putting them on nice and straight. Although a slightly darker shade than my visors,a huge improvement over looking at those warning labels. Very impressive !! Here's how mine look.

PS... As for Spence offering to put them on for me !! I'm ok with that !! I think he wanted to sit in a C6 to be honest :Biggrin: :thumbs:

Here's the end result of mine applied. Spence was kind enough to give these to me for my birthday (thank you very much) as well as the pleasure of putting them on nice and straight. Although a slightly darker shade than my visors,a huge improvement over looking at those warning labels. Very impressive !! Here's how mine look.
PS... As for Spence offering to put them on for me !! I'm ok with that !! I think he wanted to sit in a C6 to be honest :Biggrin: :thumbs:

Ahhhh ... that's 100% better Mike :thumbs:
... I also put tape over all the warnings labels on medication bottles that I'm prescribed too :Wtf: ...

Did you get your visor labels covers yet and install them Derek & Eric ??? :headphone:

Mine are at the house waiting. Should have been home today but got hooked into an extra week offshore. I'll post up a picture when I put them on... hopefully not crooked. Maybe I'll have Michelle put them on.... :Biggrin:

They look great and straight Mike. I miss my C6 sometimes too.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread