Darrell D

Casual User
Oct 3, 2018
VetteCoins
looking for a great Corvette mechanic to work on my 1982. I have the temporary plates and need to have it certified, new shocks and a water pump. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

looking for a great Corvette mechanic to work on my 1982. I have the temporary plates and need to have it certified, new shocks and a water pump. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Our forum sponsor @RaceReadyGarageInc gets rave reviews for the price of a small trek out west.

Hello. I have a 69 and as you can imagine they do need work from time to time. My point is that Stingray in west end of Mississauga has done my work over the years and I find them to be very accommodating, they take the time to explain things and the work they do is excellent.
Brian has been at it for decades and I doubt there is not any situation that he hasn't seen and repaired. If you can make it to them ,distance wise, give them a visit and a try. Take care.

Reactions: Doctor_vino
Ed at ES Automotive in Newmarket. Fantastic service. He only works on muscle cars and C3 vettes are always there. He knows his stuff and his staff is very good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.