GM Master Technician awards:

IMG_0714.jpg

After seeing those photos a central vac would be on my list of "tools" :coolgleam:
I've got my central vac plumbed in two (2) places. one is on my engine building 'work' side, then i tied in to it when i added on the 'car' side. gotta have it. sometimes i'll vacuum three times a day...no joke! i wear out floor attachment tools on a semi-regular basis. i'll make sure it's clean if you guys decide stop by someday. :seeya:

Thanks for the nice comment's, always appreciated. the lift's are made by Direct Lift's, i got mine from Ken at Ken-Nan in Airdrie. he can deliver & install but i went down & picked them up myself. they are not bad to put together except for the ramp on one side that has the cylinder/ram under it, it's a heavy pig:swear:, the other side with-out the cylinder/ram is no problem at all.

Thanks for the nice comment's, always appreciated. the lift's are made by Direct Lift's, i got mine from Ken at Ken-Nan in Airdrie. he can deliver & install but i went down & picked them up myself. they are not bad to put together except for the ramp on one side that has the cylinder/ram under it, it's a heavy pig:swear:, the other side with-out the cylinder/ram is no problem at all.

What did that lift set you back if you dont mind me asking?

What did that lift set you back if you dont mind me asking?
No...i don't mind at all. i picked them up a little over a year ago, Dec. 07. i bought two but the price really didn't change. $2650.00 CDN each, came with three (3) drip trays & one jacking tray per lift. i was o.k. with the price at the time. guy was good to deal, IMO. BTW, he doesn't always have them, gets them in all the time though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.