From Keith Cornette (Corvetteblogger)
On Wednesday, production numbers reported for Monday and Tuesday were 261 and 260 for a total 521. That total is correct, but the counts are distributed over three days which included a 4-hour Saturday shift. The updated count we have now is 47 cars built on Saturday, 232 cars for Monday, and 242 Corvettes completed on Tuesday.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
From Keith Cornette (Corvetteblogger)
On Wednesday, production numbers reported for Monday and Tuesday were 261 and 260 for a total 521. That total is correct, but the counts are distributed over three days which included a 4-hour Saturday shift. The updated count we have now is 47 cars built on Saturday, 232 cars for Monday, and 242 Corvettes completed on Tuesday.
Added extra shift. Cars sold are increasing: check used car market: C8 prices are declining. My C8 is loaded - trade-in value $100K - to buy 2024 now about $132K. Probably still long wait lists? E-Ray barely out of the blocks: this model and Z06 may slow down C8 production a bit - who knows?

Reactions: Murray20c8
Shane down in Bowling Green messaged me to say my corvette started production on Friday and will be finished today. Very excited!
Congratys!
We haven't received Fridays numbers yet and we won't get today's until tomorrow of course, but I'll post it when we get them. Are you getting a SR,Z06 or an Eray?

Yes. I don't think Canadian dealers have reached the point of giving discounts off MSRP for custom orders
Not the ?. I was wondering what the MSRP was? I priced mine out for 2024 and it would be a fair bit more than my MSRP: base price has gone up as have most of the options. My car is loaded including competition seats which I do not like for long trips - uncomfortable - LOL.

Not the ?. I was wondering what the MSRP was? I priced mine out for 2024 and it would be a fair bit more than my MSRP: base price has gone up as have most of the options. My car is loaded including competition seats which I do not like for long trips - uncomfortable - LOL.
Are you afraid to do a build and price on Chevrolet.ca? ;) Sticker shock!

Are you afraid to do a build and price on Chevrolet.ca? ;) Sticker shock!
No. Could not find carbon fiber interior trim which has gone up a lot as has the Front lift. Priced from what I can remember was $137K - mine was $122K - a big difference. (2021 build vs 2024) - mine is a 2022 - took delivery Oct. 2021.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Shane down in Bowling Green messaged me to say my corvette started production on Friday and will be finished today. Very excited!
Fridays numbers. Can I assume your vin is between 12,108 and 12,248?

1707165126655.png

The best part about waiting for the new car..... hoarding/collecting new mods like a chipmunk stores nuts away for winter. My basement is full of boxes right now.
I’m starting to do that now. Mud guards and radiator grill screens to start.I received my HTC Z51 3LT last week, 2 months before I will drive it. I just go into the garage everyday to look at it. 😊

Last edited: