Drove my HTC for the first time today, it was limited as it was prior to the PDI being completed, the owner of the dealership offered. Did not expect the offer, throw the dealer plate on and off I went. What a tease!

Will be picking it up in a few days, exceeded my expectations, which were high anyway.

300 days from deposit to delivery. A long time, but not as long as others, so I feel lucky in that regard.

View attachment 44317
Looking good! Congrats!
Mine was 378 days from deposit.

Funny how people are remembering how long they waited in "days" ... lol. Of course there are a lot of factors involved here but mine was 393 days from deposit to delivery at the self proclaimed largest corvette dealership in Canada.

Reactions: WE XLR8
Funny how people are remembering how long they waited in "days" ... lol. Of course there are a lot of factors involved here but mine was 393 days from deposit to delivery at the self proclaimed largest corvette dealership in Canada.
Yes, well some waited 1000 days. lol. I waited until the car being built was a reality before I placed my deposit. About 2 weeks after the reveal. I had no idea there was a line up in front of me. I thought you just ordered a care and 6 weeks later I'd be driving it. Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: ABC and Bucketoy
Yes, well some waited 1000 days. lol. I waited until the car being built was a reality before I placed my deposit. About 2 weeks after the reveal. I had no idea there was a line up in front of me. I thought you just ordered a care and 6 weeks later I'd be driving it. Silly me.
That was my thoughts exactly Murray. Took me 3 months to figure it all out and I found a small dealer that was a straight shooter, out of the top three BS fits that description, had a deposit with Eric as well. My small dealer allocation was picked up first.

Reactions: ABC and Bucketoy
lol... same here. I thought, hey... I'll be first in line, lol. Then my salesman told me as of now (July 23, 2019), I would be 29th in line and that they have a group of five or so that have put deposits down for C8's right after taking delivery of their C7's in 2014! Those same people have deposits in NOW for C9's!

On a side note, I'm in dire need of a socialy responsible road trip somewhere today. Forks of the credit? Cobourg? Port Perry? Looking for some fall colours.

lol... same here. I thought, hey... I'll be first in line, lol. Then my salesman told me as of now (July 23, 2019), I would be 29th in line and that they have a group of five or so that have put deposits down for C8's right after taking delivery of their C7's in 2014! Those same people have deposits in NOW for C9's!

On a side note, I'm in dire need of a socialy responsible road trip somewhere today. Forks of the credit? Cobourg? Port Perry? Looking for some fall colours.
I live in Port Perry, the colours are changing but still not at their peek.

• Informative
Reactions: Bucketoy
still waiting on delivery of my c8.Built Oct.22.Been sitting in Toledo since Oct.27th.Now as of today on a train To Montréal. Now how long from Montreal to Ottawa who knows.14 month wait to be built and this Thursday with be 4 weeks since being built.I will never do this again.It is so frustrating, by the time I get it into storage the day of delivery😠

still waiting on delivery of my c8.Built Oct.22.Been sitting in Toledo since Oct.27th.Now as of today on a train To Montréal. Now how long from Montreal to Ottawa who knows.14 month wait to be built and this Thursday with be 4 weeks since being built.I will never do this again.It is so frustrating, by the time I get it into storage the day of delivery😠
How do I track mine down. It was built Nov 2nd.

How do I track mine down. It was built Nov 2nd.
You have to talk to your dealer and see what status code you are at. That is about the best info you will get. If it's at 4000 it's available to ship. If there was an issue and it's being held for Quality control it will be bayed at status code 4B00. If it was shipped it's status 4200 or higher. 4300 or 4800 means JCT handed it off to another transport company.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.