350.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200319_121635.jpg
    20200319_121635.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200319_121619.jpg
    20200319_121619.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Nik and Sparro
According to Jeremy (Corvette Blogger) he says once the cars are produced and waiting for shipping it has nothing else to do with GM. It's up to Jack Cooper Transport from that point. So as long as they are rolling shipping should continue. And as long as the Canada/US border is still open for trade, Canadian cars should still be rolling in.

Reactions: nKuch
Funny. I tried to buy a Vette at Andersons and they didn't seem to interested and never returned my inquiries. So I went somewhere else. And they are in my town. Guess I wasn't dressed up enough and they didn't take me seriously. Oh well. Their loss. Tried to buy another new Chev a few years ago from them. Same thing.

C8Liz,
Where do you find those lists of Dealer names, VINs, and freight bill numbers? When I go to the Jack Cooper site and search my VIN it changes from day to day some times showing the destination name and then the next day shows”null” as a destination name rather than Finch Chev. In any event it only shows one VIN not a list of VINs like you show.

C8Liz,
Where do you find those lists of Dealer names, VINs, and freight bill numbers? When I go to the Jack Cooper site and search my VIN it changes from day to day some times showing the destination name and then the next day shows”null” as a destination name rather than Finch Chev. In any event it only shows one VIN not a list of VINs like you show.
Search your vin and then get the freight number and use that. If it has a trip number, you use that to see all the cars on that truck.
EDIT: Actually I think you don't need the freight number. If it has a trip number then you can just use that to see all the cars on the truck

Reactions: X-R8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread