haha I have been seeing people call me that in the comments and on the american forums. gunna have to find something that flows a little more and I don't want to encroach on Chevy Dudes territory. We can get more creative than that folks ;)
CCF - Canadian Corvette Forums
CCF - Chevy Crosby Finch

Morgan The Salesman 519

Reactions: ABC
#26 Brian Cullen/Bikerjulio 🔫
congrats Binksy :Cheers2:

90165836_10222184872949799_9143140815109881856_o.jpg

F'n Williamson chev. I asked for a Vette from them in July and nobody returned my call!
I assumed they couldn't get any! I am going to complain. I have purchased several cars from them. NOT good customer service!
Just as well. Their list is 37 long and only got 5 allocations. LOL. Now at least I have a local dealer to do the service. I'm going to try and get a courtesy delivery there so I won't have to rent a car and drive to St Catherines to get my car.

Interesting how any Vettes going West/North of Toronto are being dropped off directly at the dealership, but any dealership out East needs to wait for them to be picked up by a second truck.

Did none ship yesterday or today? Haven't seen any updates on this thread
I was thinking the same thing. I would hope that the trucks keep rolling as long as they can. Not sure how long we can hope for an uninterrupted supply. Fingers crossed. And to quote our legend Red Green, we're all in this together!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread