E49FC3D9-A581-44AF-B6FB-1DB1BDC9E137.png

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Thanks Grant for the email reply with more info. I look forward to this now a little more. This will be a great weekend. I see an early morning (4am departure) on the Thursday now to be there to see some of the aircraft arriving. They usually do a low pass or 2 before landing. Always thrilling and never gets old. Mixing Corvettes and US military aircraft will be my Utopia !! The lineup is first class to say the least.

As well Grant.... Be careful over there in Baghdad. Good lord !! Be careful and may the Corvette gods be on your side. Needless to say,thanks for your service across the pond.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
We were in Tucson last year visiting the military aviation museum. Incredible place.

Just as we were getting on the bus a B52 took off from the nearby military base, camera in hand and too fascinated by watching the machine climb to take a picture. It apparently was on its way to New Orleans to replace a B52 that was fire damaged. They have no way to lift a B52 in Tucson so they flew with landing gear down as there was no way to test it.

Sounds like a great show. Grant I too thank you for your service. Be careful.

BB233CFE-B292-4DCF-A664-310AB7821CC3.jpeg
D109A32B-8DF9-4058-815A-3BFAC9360B87.jpeg
18CCD1C4-C7BB-4B9D-982A-CFF57D2F2D53.jpeg
EE6CEF1E-6F13-4460-9A1B-B9FDC24BC5B7.jpeg
We were in Tucson last year visiting the military aviation museum. Incredible place.

Just as we were getting on the bus a B52 took off from the nearby military base, camera in hand and too fascinated by watching the machine climb to take a picture. It apparently was on its way to New Orleans to replace a B52 that was fire damaged. They have no way to lift a B52 in Tucson so they flew with landing gear down as there was no way to test it.

Sounds like a great show. Grant I too thank you for your service. Be careful.
B52s are massive !! Almost 60 years old and still going. And still a beautiful looking airplane.

We are booked in at the Cold Lake Marriott Courtyard for July 20-22. King sized bed,an upper floor request for $215.00,all in.

Thanks Spence for the tip. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hurry home Grant !! Hoping for some more info soon in regards to having my car in the Hangar. Getting pretty excited about this show. Looks like a few of my work buddies are considering this trip as well. Albeit,not Corvette folks.

Hurry home Grant !! Hoping for some more info soon in regards to having my car in the Hangar. Getting pretty excited about this show. Looks like a few of my work buddies are considering this trip as well. Albeit,not Corvette folks.

Is Russ coming? Or Tim?

Hey...hey watch it buddy !!!

I am a mini-van mama and I am coming. :kiss1:

lol ...teehee....no vette in my pocket...except
Hot wheels.;)

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread