Dik

Regular
May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
Hi.
I'm just wondering if anyone else plans to attend the Cold Lake Air Show?

The dates are Saturday, July 20 and Saturday, July 21. Their link is here .... Home - Cold Lake Air Show

You need to know the hotels and B&B's in Cold Lake are already booked solid so I just made my reservation in Bonnyville.

Cheers!

• Winner
Reactions: 1st Vette
Hi.
I'm just wondering if anyone else plans to attend the Cold Lake Air Show?

The dates are Saturday, July 20 and Saturday, July 21. Their link is here .... Home - Cold Lake Air Show

You need to know the hotels and B&B's in Cold Lake are already booked solid so I just made my reservation in Bonnyville.

Cheers!
I've been trying to get there a few times but something always gets in the way. Leaving for a month in July this summer.

I've been trying to get there a few times but something always gets in the way. Leaving for a month in July this summer.
Well you might recall I commuted there for work for about four years. While there, we tried to see the Blue Angels but that show was canceled due to the, cough cough, flu.

I sorta expect the hear from Caribou shortly ....

Edit: I bought two Photo Pit passes for ~100 bucks a pop. They're a limited quantity.

Edit #2: I will take the Vette. :cool:

:Cheers2:

Well you might recall I commuted there for work for about four years. While there, we tried to see the Blue Angels but that show was canceled due to the, cough cough, flu.

I sorta expect the hear from Caribou shortly ....

:Cheers2:
Not sure what's going on with Al. Got rid of his anniversary Vette not long after he bought it for a new GM dually and other than him selling his Vette accessories here in the Classifieds, we haven't heard much other from him.

Not sure what's going on with Al. Got rid of his anniversary Vette not long after he bought it for a new GM dually and other than him selling his Vette accessories here in the Classifieds, we haven't heard much other from him.
Oh?
Geez that explains why I haven't heard from him. I hope all is well.
..... Not that I know Al very well, but I will DM him ....

Users who are viewing this thread