Skärmavbild 2023-03-11 kl. 07.43.22.png

upload_2023-3-10_15-9-35.png

Last edited:
So explain to me A) why is there a strap labeled "BEFORE" at the top and "FLIGHT" at the bottom with a bunch of straggly wires in between and B) why does there appear to be a piece of #14/2 house wire attached just right of the gun?
The aircraft is parked and stowed. The “Before” you see is partially blocked. The whole cover will say “Remove Before Flight”. The straggly wires are likely just the connections between the top and bottom of the cover. The other “house wire” is another cover. Both covers are probably covering the pitot static ports which are used as part of the airspeed and vertical speed indicator systems.

The aircraft is parked and stowed. The “Before” you see is partially blocked. The whole cover will say “Remove Before Flight”. The straggly wires are likely just the connections between the top and bottom of the cover. The other “house wire” is another cover. Both covers are probably covering the pitot static ports which are used as part of the airspeed and vertical speed indicator systems.
Since I highly doubt there will be another answer to that question, I'm going to be proactive here award you the prize AL.
An all expense paid overnight stay at the prestigious 5 ⭐ Bonneville Homeless Shelter has been reserved for both you and your wife. We would suggest that you show up with a vehicle other than the Corvette though. :Biggrin:

Since I highly doubt there will be another answer to that question, I'm going to be proactive here award you the prize AL.
An all expense paid overnight stay at the prestigious 5 ⭐ Bonneville Homeless Shelter has been reserved for both you and your wife. We would suggest that you show up with a vehicle other than the Corvette though. :Biggrin:
Thanks….I am honoured…:Woohoo: