N

navion

I know many of you have already sent your best wishes for a Merry Xmas. But I wanted to wait until it got a little closer to the special day before taking this opportunity to wish all my Corvette aficionados and friends as well as our very special vendor Manny and his group a very, very Merry Xmas and good health for all in the coming year. As we are all getting a little long in the tooth, some us more than others, each year at this time seems to become more special as father time marches on. Safe travels to all and to all a good night!

and to you and yours -- we're all glad you joined us this year and shared your ZR-1 with us here at CCF.

Have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year.

C.

Merry Christmas to you too Terry. Hopefully we can do the fly in thing again this year. I'll take a refresher course in photography and hopefully get some GOOD pictures.

Last edited:
And best wishes from Caledonia to everyone on this forum also:

lmes.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and yours Terry. Hope to meet up again in the new year. And Merry Christmas to all my friends on CCF.

I see Garry and Dan online here at 7:45 -- Hope your Christmas day went well.
Mine did -- and just got back from taking Mom out for Christmas dinner at her favourite place: The Mandarin.

Been a terrific day -- now some down time with my kids -- snow in the forecast for the next couple days so we'll stay close to home.
If I want to do any shopping I'll do it online.

Cheers guys,

Colin.

Now I see Carlos online -- Cheers Carlos.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.