Damn! We lost Jack. Now we'll never hear the end of that tale...

Meanwhile, back to the original intent of this post: hopefully there are others who will come forward with donations, to maintain momentum. Dig deep people!!
Yes! We don't want this to be the tail end.
Keep CCF up and running - but not chasing it's tail

Reactions: Nik
... unsubscribing...
Promise?

But where or where would we be, w/o the illustrious Jack Racoon to upset the apple cart once in awhile? It would be like a day w/o (choose only one): rain...freezing rain...snow...white-out...sleet...hail...tornado...

:):Banghead::(

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Damn! We lost Jack. Now we'll never hear the end of that tale...

Meanwhile, back to the original intent of this post: hopefully there are others who will come forward with donations, to maintain momentum. Dig deep people!!

Thank you all for keeping the momentum. It's been tremendous.

Alrightly as promised all kind folks who donated $50 or more recently should have in theory received a user group promotion. This particular one opens up some additional styling tweaks available under your account settings (found under the Style Settings tab). You should be able to get there by hitting this link https://canadiancorvetteforums.com/account/style-settings/ directly.

Let the sparks fly.

P.S. This promotion is perpetual so if you donate now or in the future you'll still get it.

Reactions: 12cents
Alrightly as promised all kind folks who donated $50 or more recently should have in theory received a user group promotion. This particular one opens up some additional styling tweaks available under your account settings (found under the Style Settings tab). You should be able to get there by hitting this link https://canadiancorvetteforums.com/account/style-settings/ directly.

Let the sparks fly.

P.S. This promotion is perpetual so if you donate now or in the future you'll still get it.
Any chance walking some of us thru the options (with screenshots), I tried the link above and it does not take me anywhere, and when I click on my name alias, it just gives me these options...

I tried Account Details, but did not find the Style Settings options.

This coming from a guy who still does not understand how to use all of those coins, just letting them collect for now.

Thanks

1678071842103.png

Attachments

• 1678072025115.png
    1678072025115.png
    4 KB · Views: 0
Any chance walking some of us thru the options (with screenshots), I tried the link above and it does not take me anywhere, and when I click on my name alias, it just gives me these options...

This coming from a guy who still does not understand how to use all of those coins, just letting them collect for now.

Thanks

View attachment 106352
The link is good. Works fine. Lemme play a bit here....

Thanks

View attachment 106352

Only applies to those that have donated $50 or more. If you have and you're not seeing the options do PM me and I'll look into it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.