Donated $30.00
good initiative, I guess I just needed a push.
I’ve benefited from many topics and bought and sold many items.

Donation matched. Now I'm up to $255 for new donations (too bad; it could have been $280 if Jack liked coffee and pastry)...

Thanks canadianvetster!

Donation matched. Now I'm up to $255 for new donations (too bad; it could have been $280 if Jack liked coffee and pastry)...

Thanks canadianvetster!
Doesn't matter how you get to your donation goal, it matters that you get there. See the member's that donated after me, my follower's? I am a donation influencer lol

Last edited:
  • Clever
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Doesn't matter how you get to you donation goal, it matters that you get there. See the member's that donated after me, my follower's? I am a donation influencer lol
I didn’t want anybody to ever say I was as cheap as Jack….I couldn’t live with myself….eternal shame…

Cheap? Never owned a Corvette until August 2020 and donated to this site....

Even though Netsinah's "CHALLENGE" has been met and probably exceeded don't forget the times we laugh, the things we learn and the the things we love (our Vettes and baubles) on here. We can debate at times, dispute at others and even disagree but always in a friendly manner.
Contributions to CCF can keep it this way. Give what you can when you can. It doesn't matter the amount.
Met a few of the members especially at MITM and a few at KINGSTON CORVETTE INVASION. Hope to meet more in the coming years

How does one request a refund...

Send in a written request to the CCF Board Of Tribunals along with a non refundable cheque for $25.00. The board will reflect on your request and advise you of the process to recover your donation refund. :Biggrin:

Even though Netsinah's "CHALLENGE" has been met and probably exceeded don't forget the times we laugh, the things we learn and the the things we love (our Vettes and baubles) on here. We can debate at times, dispute at others and even disagree but always in a friendly manner.
Contributions to CCF can keep it this way. Give what you can when you can. It doesn't matter the amount.
Met a few of the members especially at MITM and a few at KINGSTON CORVETTE INVASION. Hope to meet more in the coming years
Agree with you, I usually start my day with a review of the forum and it has become a good part of my entertainment. $30 now . more later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.