looking for a Canadian dealership with a Z06 allocation for this spring??

• SOME AVAILABLE

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NONE AVAILABLE

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Beverly at Budd's Chevrolet in Oakville HAS an allocation right this minute. You call her and go down and you will have a car! Tell her Movie Muscle sent you along. Her direct number is 289-291-2510 and email is [email protected]

Allocation IS available with Z07 package. Only constraints are visible carbon fiber hood or aero package. Also DSOM for paint.

Get on it now, they had two Allocations and one is sold already.

Nice! Get on it boys!
Yes, make it quick. There is a customer who bought a stingray last year who is likely going to make a move on it in the next day or two. This won't last. Car would be here before the summer for sure. I bet that would be an end of April delivery or possibly even better. The two allocations are recent/new allocations just handed down by GM.

Hello, I'm the other guy who got the Z06 from Beverly. Truth be told it was completely by accident .
I was resigned to the fact that i would not be in a Z06 this spring, but i started calling dealers around 5pm wednesday in a last ditch attempt. Im leaving for two weeks on Saturday and figured "you never know ". Bev's was the second dealership I called. At about the same time I posted on another forum my dejection and received two pm's both leading me to Beverly. She was great.
I ordered Shark Grey
3LZ
ground effects Carbon Flash
Stinger hood stripe
A8
jet black interior , red stitching
transparent top
battery protection .
pearl wheels.
No interest in the track package.
I am coming from an 06 vert Z51 and 09 ZR1.

Lol dealership must have been saying WTF? They called me and I spoke with both guys and sent them over and, while looking up Phils info, found the post by Muscle. Funny part is I had Phil's number and lost it so I went to call his answering service at the office and they told me they couldn't pass my message through unless I was a Dr. or the hospital. So I said, yes it's Dr. Les lol... absolute truth. Phil and I were howling over this.

BTR sorry I couldn't speak yesterday but I was really tied up (not Gomeshi style)..feel free to call today if you have time. Just glad you both got taken care of! Now Muscle get your car...or let's meet up at the Auto Show for a bit.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm the other guy who got the Z06 from Beverly. Truth be told it was completely by accident .
I was resigned to the fact that i would not be in a Z06 this spring, but i started calling dealers around 5pm wednesday in a last ditch attempt. Im leaving for two weeks on Saturday and figured "you never know ". Bev's was the second dealership I called. At about the same time I posted on another forum my dejection and received two pm's both leading me to Beverly. She was great.
I ordered Shark Grey
3LZ
ground effects Carbon Flash
Stinger hood stripe
A8
jet black interior , red stitching
transparent top
battery protection .
pearl wheels.
No interest in the track package.
I am coming from an 06 vert Z51 and 09 ZR1.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase.

I heard that 2016 Z06 allocation to Canada could be less then last year. Plus only 7 will be allowed to be ordered in Canada with full exposed Carbin fibre option. I know someone going down to BG to build his Z06 engine on March 2nd. He ordered a 3LZ , Z07 with just about every possible option including exposed carbon fibre which was a huge struggle in DSOM. I think the final MSRP on this build will top $144,000.00 he didn't leave out too many options if any. Watch for it in Western SK.