I have to give him the benefit and assume he did check. I specifically told him about the findings on this thread so he could look. Let me know if you find 3400 status orders have the VIN in the Canadian system so I can follow up.
It's the same system. It IS possible that some things are not available to Canadian dealers as some are not available to U.S. dealers, but it seems unlikely.

1593905219967.png

I will ask at my dealer this week. I am at 3400 but was given my VIN via a museum inquiry. My build will be Tuesday by the VIN and the build capacity we have been tracking. So I will share the details above with my rep and advise. I do think the reason the VINs are being withheld may be due to the risk of pre-mature activation of the ONSTAR application due to the video by Chevy Dude. I believe that this was an unanticipated design flaw. Just an opinion no facts here.

Reactions: GM MUSL
Besides tracking the car another reason I would like my VIN is my insurance company wouldn't give me a quote without the VIN as their system didn't have the 2020 Corvette in it yet Go figure. Hope it's reasonable to start because I can see it's going to be hard to stay ticketless!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Ron Noble in Uxbridge. Corner of Elgin Park Dr. and Toronto St. Kinda beside Williamson Chrysler.
I know the name. We lived in Markham for 20 years. That's a great price for Markham. I assume it's listed for pleasure? When I got the Camaro Allstate quoted me out the wazoo and they refused to give me a discount after being with them for 20 years. So then I went with CIBC ... woe what a bunch of lyers!!! I left them after a month. They told me I had to get a safety inspection for my Beretta and that it was THE LAW! I called the IBOC (Insurance Bureau of Canada) and they told me that wasn't true. NEVER use a bank for insurance. Went to Statefarm and never looked back. They are now Dejardin but we'll see. My rates dropped in half when I left Markham. Markham has one of the highest rates in the country.
I got a quote from Dejardin, but I can't remember what it was. lol I am paying 802 for my Camaro. I know it was higher than that.

Ya its listed as pleasure with Port Perry as my home town with 20,000 kms per year. Rates are cheaper out in the sticks compared to being in "the city"
AHHH, That makes sense.

Be Carefull with companies like CAA GM MUSL.
I have full replacement costs. When I rolled my Camaro Statefarm looked at Autotrader and found 3 Camaro's. One at 17k. One at 15K and one at 13K. They gave me 15K for the car since it was the average replacement price and I bought the 13k one. :) My Camaro had 300k on the clock and the new one had 50K. I bought back the wrecked car for 1200 and sold the motor and tranny for 8k. LOL. Lets see CAA do that for you. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.