No, I cannot.
Seems many dealers don't know where to look for the vin. This may only be American dealers, but see this from midengine forum.

1593720294563.png

Reactions: ABC
Did you scroll right? lol!
I'm not trying to tell you how to do anything Eric, but I find it hard to believe that if the U.S. dealers have access to it, that you don't.
I can find out mine from the museum when the time is appropriate, but I'm sure Canadian customers would love to know it since they can track their build through data we've been receiving about build numbers.
Have you ever asked GM about it?
Perhaps emailing that dealer in the states?

Reactions: Gilles27 and ABC
None of my customers are at Event 3400. All of them are at 3000.

Could be a good reason why no Canadians have VINs yet, they may not be at 3400.

I just took a quick look.

Bill Spencer Chevrolet has a total of 30, 2020 Corvettes currently accepted and waiting for production by GM.

4 of the 30 have a VIN because they have progressed to the point where they have been/are going to be produced soon.

The other 26 do NOT have a VIN.

This could very simply explain pretty much everything. Canadians aren't getting VINs because most of them don't have a VIN yet.

Edited to add: Previously, I was only looking at my customers, of which none have a VIN.

Also edited to add: 3 of the 4 units with a VIN were built back in March.

I think most dealers don't know how to find the vin. Or perhaps they don't care enough to really look. Since none of your dealers cars are at 3400 you won't find a vin. They have to be 3400 (3300?) or higher as in built.
Once i find out from the Museum what my vin is I'll give the instructions to my dealer and see if he will look for it. I should get a vin in a week if my July 27 TPW holds.
Thanks for checking Eric! Much appreciated!

I just contacted Morgan Crosbie my sales rep. at Finch Chev. and gave him the newest instructions provided here. My status is 3800 TPW July 13. He still says the VIN is not available until it is manufactured.

I just contacted Morgan Crosbie my sales rep. at Finch Chev. and gave him the newest instructions provided here. My status is 3800 TPW July 13. He still says the VIN is not available until it is manufactured.
But did he actually look? I'm not going to dis him, but sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get people to actually look. lol

But did he actually look? I'm not going to dis him, but sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get people to actually look. lol
Murray I'm at 3300 maybe even 3400 by now will go to my dealer on monday and look myself on the GM workbench far far far right RIGHT :)

Murray I'm at 3300 maybe even 3400 by now will go to my dealer on monday and look myself on the GM workbench far far far right RIGHT :)
Thanks! I just want to know. No, check that. I NEED to know! LOL. Some things just bug the heck out of me until I'm satisfied.

I have to give him the benefit and assume he did check. I specifically told him about the findings on this thread so he could look. Let me know if you find 3400 status orders have the VIN in the Canadian system so I can follow up.

Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.