This is now implemented. Hurray!
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was asked why there is no NWT in the provinces. We need Yukon and Nunavut also
Not gonna happen anytime soon. Martin brought it up 20 years ago when he was PM. They have no sovereignty or powers other that what the Feds give them. My wife's cousin is a good friend and she was the Dputy Minister in the Yukon couple years ago before retirement and they are plenty happy with their status. Can't say the same for Nunavut and NWT as I don't know anyone in the know there.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Not gonna happen anytime soon. Martin brought it up 20 years ago when he was PM. They have no sovereignty or powers other that what the Feds give them. My wife's cousin is a good friend and she was the Dputy Minister in the Yukon couple years ago before retirement and they are plenty happy with their status. Can't say the same for Nunavut and NWT as I don't know anyone in the know there.
LOL, Thanks!
Now if Nik could add it to the province options in settings I'm sure some would appreciate it.

I want proof of an NWT corvette on the road first :snowplough:

:)

I will add one entry for Territories and expect 150 posts per day. :)
We have one from Yellowknife, but his car won't be built for a day or 2.

Reactions: 1st Vette and Dik
Added Territories forum and user field options. Even found a flag... You can stop pretending being Albertan now, was getting out of hand :D
I love Alberta and the people of Alberta. And I’m from the East Coast.
Added Territories forum and user field options. Even found a flag... You can stop pretending being Albertan now, was getting out of hand :D
We have been here all along. Just look up, lol .
The hospitality we received in Alberta during the evacuation due to the wildfires was to say the least, humbling, it truly restored my faith in humanity. There isn’t enough space on this forum to sing their praises. We owe them and hope that we never have to return the favour but would be honoured if we unfortunately did have the opportunity, let’s hope not.
Having said that , it’s about damn time we got added . I thank you and the polar bears thank you. I’m going to feed mine an extra seal tonight. What does the flag look like?

Reactions: Murray20c8
I love Alberta and the people of Alberta. And I’m from the East Coast.

We have been here all along. Just look up, lol .
The hospitality we received in Alberta during the evacuation due to the wildfires was to say the least, humbling, it truly restored my faith in humanity. There isn’t enough space on this forum to sing their praises. We owe them and hope that we never have to return the favour but would be honoured if we unfortunately did have the opportunity, let’s hope not.
Having said that , it’s about damn time we got added . I thank you and the polar bears thank you. I’m going to feed mine an extra seal tonight. What does the flag look like?

Glad to hear it. I agree but don't praise too much or certain mods will be picketing for 4 day weeks soon.

Anyway sorry it took so long, didn't even see the suggestion until now.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Tasty but contrary to popular belief, they are not white meat... Sort of greasy like pup seal meat too... ;)
Either is their fur . It’s actually opaque , or almost clear. Their skin is white so when light strikes them it reflects back as white. Bit of trivia but interesting nonetheless.

Either is their fur . It’s actually opaque , or almost clear. Their skin is white so when light strikes them it reflects back as white. Bit of trivia but interesting nonetheless.
Actually I purchased a taxidermy full hide a while back so have some hands on with them. That's me on the right.

PXL_20230227_195754490.jpg
PXL_20230227_195922076.jpg
PXL_20230301_165709258.jpg
. Gorgeous animal. 9'8 long it was massive.

Reactions: 12cents
Actually I purchased a taxidermy full hide a while back so have some hands on with them. That's me on the right.

View attachment 114296View attachment 114297View attachment 114298. Gorgeous animal. 9'8 long it was massive.
They are a magnificent animal, and not as endangered as the fear mongers would have you believe. Although for how long is another question. I believe that their estimated numbers are actually up in the last ten years although it’s not an exact science by any means. Now, pull out one hair and hold it up to a bright light

View attachment 114296View attachment 114297View attachment 114298. Gorgeous animal. 9'8 long it was massive.
Nice hat .

They are a magnificent animal, and not as endangered as the fear mongers would have you believe. Although for how long is another question. I believe that their estimated numbers are actually up in the last ten years although it’s not an exact science by any means. Now, pull out one hair and hold it up to a bright light

Nice hat .
Lol...Also from the East Coast as well. lol....

Reactions: 1st Vette