Cam Shop

WPGZ06

Casual User
Jul 30, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C6
Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone has any experience personally or knows of a reputable shop locally that I could get cams installed? I previously took my cars to Walls, but he is strictly working with Diesels now he tells me so that is no longer an option.

Thoughts?

vintageracer

Regular
Jul 11, 2013
Awards
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
85 & 87 Coupes
Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone has any experience personally or knows of a reputable shop locally that I could get cams installed? I previously took my cars to Walls, but he is strictly working with Diesels now he tells me so that is no longer an option.

Thoughts?

At the very least you need to tell folks where you are located.

Nik

Blame me if something's broken
Staff member
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

Can we assume you're in Manitoba?

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
Yes. He's in Manitoba. He asked about valve work a few months back and Phobia Street Innovations was recommended. Guess that didn't work out. Try Davenport in Calgary. Bit of a drive but they have a good rep as well.

WPGZ06

Casual User
Jul 30, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C6
Yes I am in Manitoba.

Yes. He's in Manitoba. He asked about valve work a few months back and Phobia Street Innovations was recommended. Guess that didn't work out. Try Davenport in Calgary. Bit of a drive but they have a good rep as well.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

WPGZ06

Casual User
Jul 30, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C6
Can we assume you're in Manitoba?
Yes Winnipeg. Was hoping to find a local guy or shop who could handle the cam install. We now have a tuner Ive read/been told locally, but someone I can trust with a cam install in Manitobas would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread