ttarob

The Beast!
Casual User
You're 5
Feb 11, 2018
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
So are there any plans for us Calgary members to meet up? Coffee and BS? Dinners, garage tours ...... what’s up ???
The wife and I are always up to meeting new people’s !!!

I'm up for a Spring Start with a Calgary Area Meet & Greet & What-not any Sunday as soon as April 8th ...
even though some of us in these parts may be a bit nervous when meeting "new neighbors" ... :D

23130995_1531506560305225_1301413048938223280_n.jpg

Speaking of new neighbours, my buddy's nephew lives down by Heritage Park and he took this picture in his backyard.... Guess they been having a problem with some smaller pets going missing lately in the area too...

View attachment 15484
That’s been on the radio here Eric. They said as many as 5 have been spotted.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I'm a newbie from High River. Just got an 89 corvette challenge. Needs a bit of work before it's road worthy, so it wont be on the road by April 8, but hopefully by May! Looking forward to some great summer fun. I'll introduce myself and post a few pics soon on that other thread, but wanted to touch base with some of you guys from Calgary and area.

I'm a newbie from High River. Just got an 89 corvette challenge. Needs a bit of work before it's road worthy, so it wont be on the road by April 8, but hopefully by May! Looking forward to some great summer fun. I'll introduce myself and post a few pics soon on that other thread, but wanted to touch base with some of you guys from Calgary and area.

Welcome to the forum AceCole. How about flipping over to the "New Users" forum section New Users and introducing yourself and your car again. We have lots of friendly and super knowledgable members here that will be interested in hearing your story and tagging along as you get your new baby "road worthy". And don't forget some pictures... we like pictures.... :D

Welcome .... if we can get the 8th of April locked down, I doubt there will be a Vette there!! It’s about meeting the peeps now, and then seeing the rides!!!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.