IMF just announced expected shrinkage in world economy for 2020 over 6% ...worse ever going back to 1929.. That's depression $$...DOUBLE shrinkage of 2009 post financial crisis. Other than initial cash buyers like many of us on here, Corvette sales are going NOWHERE for a while...

Lines up with the guy's closing comment on the above article in Kentucky, “The big question when this is over,” Krebs said, “is will people still want to buy the Corvette? GM has some orders in hand, but we do anticipate sports cars – very discretionary purchases – will take time to gain some traction.”

Eric told us that dealers can't cancel an order once it's been accepted by GM. Which if I'm not mistaken is 2000. 3000 orders are accepted by production and 3300 orders already have a vin (3100 maybe). Like I said, 3000 at least are cash money for GM. If they try and change them to 2021's then they run the risk of losing those orders. That pushing everything back. IF they can build all the 2021's already then they will lose a large chunk of orders. So they are extremely motivated to build as many 2020's as possible. If it was my company I'd want as much profit as possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.