I put a deposit down with a Vancouver area dealer in July 2019; they never did take my order as I guess they didn’t get the allocations they expected AND they were completely silent the entire time. Then in Feb the dealer in Kelowna said they had another allocation so I was able to place my order. Got my first deposit back and gave Kelowna a bigger one. Was on chat yesterday (also with Dom) and am at 3000 but still NO TPW. Looking like a 2021 for me!

You're likely correct: for the first time today I just received a TPW: October 26, so the last week of the 2020 production and that assumes no unexpected delays which will bump me out. Until today I was at 3000 status for months (even pre-COVID) and w/o a TPW. So "Murray20c8" here's your first confirmed October TPW date.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Same here. Original TPW June 7 now Sept 28
CC19C855-9A7A-4275-8536-E78B13123911.png

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
l looked at impossible build Quotas my whole career the only thing stopping them was (there was not one) if it needed to get done. That's what makes North America when we get something in our heads we get it done

Like l said before we are all going to just have to sit back and wait for Santa to bring us our toys be gratefull that we have the means and the ability to own something that most only dream about and we still shine as most people wish they had the $$$ homes and toys that compliment our future ownership of one of the best cars ever produced my a non European $$$$ maker who now has a lot to worry about.

Every morning l wake up and walk out on my front 20 by 40ft deck overlooking Lake Erie and know that l am one day closer to my dream C8 . l remember when l was 19 years old power shifting my 1970 LT1Corvette over the Skyway bridge at 130mph and it was as good as sex cant wait to do it with my C8 at 180mph. You are only as old as you think you are my friends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.