The license plate is inserted into the frame. Not sure how to explain it. There is a slot on all four sides and you stretch the frame over the plate.
I have a clear shield over top of them so it's hard to make out the frame, but it does protect the paint.

1598382499297.png

dang ... I like the "no-sound" and look of that one :thumbs:

remaining not a fan of the reflective cover - just me though and no big deal
It's a protective cover. It is a little reflective I suppose, but not meant to be. It's meant to protect my $300.00 license plates.

Clear cover on the front plate only.

Thanks Kanuck.

View attachment 43216View attachment 43217

You are welcome. The Slim profile is really nice and all sharp edges of the Plate are covered.

I have the slightly Smoked Covers instead of the Clear. Been lucky so far (a long time actually ) that I never got ticketed.

On a side note, was driving down 404 South and some debris hit the Front Plate and shattered the Cover, no damage to the Plate or the Car.
I think that the Cover helped, would not have been too happy if the Personalized Plate was damaged.

Reactions: Bucketoy
Git these yesterday
I had some NHL intermission time last night to check over the options and brands
that are available via the Amazon Link you provided. Thank you for sharing your choice.
Decided to purchase a silicone option that comes with caps to hide the screws
as they work with the so-called locking screws that I got on sale
at Canadian Tire that deter theft by the unwanted vanity plate collector.
I don't find exposed plate fasteners complimenting the Corvette and black caps
that just pop on and off does hide them very well.
I like the idea of the silicone back to prevent rattles that can happen for top fastened plates.
Plate scratching of the vehicle has never been a problem as I have been applying
a strip of rubberized tape to the back of the plate to bring it out from the body.
However I do see the silicone option being perhaps a great resolve for any vehicle
where one has to apply a plate directly to a painted surface.
Looking forward to receiving the frame and installing it during a future NHL intermission.

Reactions: Bucketoy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.