I went with Riptide Blue. Z51 coupe. Has anyone seen caffeine metallic? One happened to be there and I loved it. Looked more exotic. Of course they don't make it anymore but as soon as I saw it that's what I wanted.

I went with Riptide Blue. Z51 coupe. Has anyone seen caffeine metallic? One happened to be there and I loved it. Looked more exotic. Of course they don't make it anymore but as soon as I saw it that's what I wanted.
I like the caffeine as well. An attention grabber as few C8's that colour on the road. Much like why my C7 is DSOM. Limited years and not a lot that colour around. Your riptide blue is a great looking colour as well. I find the rapid blue a little too girly coloured for me. Can't park it too close to a garden full of pansies or you'd never find it... lol...My wife would buy one though.

I have a caffeine metallic and I have had nothing but compliments on the color. You get about about six colors in one. Looks black at night, brown with no sun shining on it, and in the sun it sparkles with orange, gold flake

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0088 (1).JPG
    DSC_0088 (1).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0088.JPG
    DSC_0088.JPG