My 13 Z06 had the motor to pull the hatch shut. Fantastic feature.
The 15 Z06 did not... sucked as closing the hatch without remembering to leave a door or window open was a constant curse moment. Really takes a lot of force without the car open as it is so air tight.
The 16 and up Z06 have the power pull down back. So next week I get my power pull down hatch again. Whew. :Cheers2:

You bought a new one .... did you happen to mention anywhere on the forum where you bought or have a photo yet?
I have missed it if it has been as I have been pouting for a little while waiting in the 3M replacement thread.

You bought a new one .... did you happen to mention anywhere on the forum where you bought or have a photo yet?
I have missed it if it has been as I have been pouting for a little while waiting in the 3M replacement thread.

Yes I bought a new black 17 3LZ Z06 Z07 7M in Sherwood Park. It was supposed be delivered to the dealer today from Ontario; but I never got the message with picture of it rolling out of the trailer.... so nothing to post yet as I haven't seen it either. :Banghead:
It's promised to be 3M'd, glass tinted and PSS tires on it by next Friday when I get back from Indonesia. It better ready be as my 15 is already sold. (I was tempted, but for now declined the Calloway blower etc)
So hopefully we will all get to have a first look at it tomorrow if it arrives.
And yes! It had the power pull down on the rear hatch. :Hurray:
Cheers,
Derek

Reactions: YFCvii
Yes I bought a new black 17 3LZ Z06 Z07 7M in Sherwood Park. It was supposed be delivered to the dealer today from Ontario; but I never got the message with picture of it rolling out of the trailer.... so nothing to post yet as I haven't seen it either. :Banghead:
It's promised to be 3M'd, glass tinted and PSS tires on it by next Friday when I get back from Indonesia. It better ready be as my 15 is already sold. (I was tempted, but for now declined the Calloway blower etc)
So hopefully we will all get to have a first look at it tomorrow if it arrives.
And yes! It had the power pull down on the rear hatch. :Hurray:
Cheers,
Derek

A real beauty for you with hope that we all get to see it if you plan to join/drive by St.Albert in September or join in the Drumheller Cruise the weekend after.
Sherwood Park is definitely fortunate to have you as a customer and it's my hope that they respect that for you ... I really struggled with them on my hunt last
year but found awesome fortune with Northgate on a 3LT with more spec's at a price real close to the Sherwood Park 2LT that was on my short list of 5.
It's all part of my ways-and-means which even includes shopping and buying from a dealership 200 miles from Calgary.

Reactions: ddgermann
A real beauty for you with hope that we all get to see it if you plan to join/drive by St.Albert in September or join in the Drumheller Cruise the weekend after.
Sherwood Park is definitely fortunate to have you as a customer and it's my hope that they respect that for you ... I really struggled with them on my hunt last
year but found awesome fortune with Northgate on a 3LT with more spec's at a price real close to the Sherwood Park 2LT that was on my short list of 5.
It's all part of my ways-and-means which even includes shopping and buying from a dealership 200 miles from Calgary.

Thanks I appreciate your comments on that. They have been great servicing both the previous Z06s and our Hummer's but this is the first car I've bought from them. The car I wanted was very specific and I was not budging on colour or options. I expect I paid a price for that but they did find it. Now if they would only deliver it. I have a deposit down with them already for a 18 ZR1 and have announced the H3 Alpha is getting traded off in the spring... so yes I'm expecting some pretty good treatment. So far no complaints.
Ask me in a week.
I would very much like to join in on these September events and meet some of you guys but I'm out of the country again for most of the month. Maybe things will change... if they do I'll be there.
D

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread