Votes: 83 58.5%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT1 (1992-1996)

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT5 (1990-1995)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
Finally got my hands on it!!!!!' After an ill timed blown motor (lol), rebuild and a long feakin winter. The son and I had our first road trip to get her. BC to AB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 47
There seems to be more and more C4's here lately and I'm interested in just how many there are.

Nice to see that they're getting the recognition they deserve. Production years (13yrs) is second only to the C3 that had 15 yrs.

Please indicate which you have in the sections on engine type.

Both Coupes and Convertibles included in each section -- feel free to comment in a post as to the particulars of your C4 including standard trans or automatic.

Thanks.
How about the LT4 in '96?

Hello Guys! I have had my 1990 ZR-1 for some years now and really like how it handles and rides. Prior to owning it I heard a lot about the LT5 350/375 engine, and have to admit it has measured up to the hype. I have had a few problems with other things but not the LT5. But still considering a possible sell next spring for a low milage C6 or purchase a C7. Almost time for hibernation so drive those babies while you can.

1986 5.7L 4 over 3 Tranny (Stupid Thing) . No mods as of now but not for much longer. Plans include a full 383 stroker rebuild with roller rockers and cam, a Melrose Racing full exhaust system and mods to the intake and ignition systems. Oh ya!! and a tranny swap. I hate that stupid button.

There seems to be more and more C4's here lately and I'm interested in just how many there are.

Nice to see that they're getting the recognition they deserve. Production years (13yrs) is second only to the C3 that had 15 yrs.

Please indicate which you have in the sections on engine type.

Both Coupes and Convertibles included in each section -- feel free to comment in a post as to the particulars of your C4 including standard trans or automatic.

Thanks.
1991 red, automatic coupe, rescued from an obusive owner. lol she has a good home now

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread