Votes: 83 58.5%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT1 (1992-1996)

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT5 (1990-1995)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
I picked mine up Oct 7 2011, my first vette 1984 red CFI coupe. I have been working on it when I can (when I have a place to work on it) and the money (seen alot of unemployment over the past few yrs) I have to date $3500 into it, thats purchase price, replacement motor from another 84 CFI, used sport seat, clutch, various small items and I still need some large and small items, (exhaust, tires, brakes, bulbs, cruise/signal lever) all of the work has been done by me and I can finish it up myself (except mounting the tires, no tire machine). I have taken a complete set of pics so I will post a few along the way so if you have a chance check out my list of items I need/want, maybe you have something I need...oh and im 52, 53 in Aug

my list
Vette parts wanted / needed

Targa top, glass or hard top and storage cover
Passenger side seat wiring, from body harness, 6 prong plug, drivers side will do
Hood studs/bolts 4 needed
Steering wheel with center cap
Antenna
Tires (buy new?)
Brakes (buy new?)
Mufflers (buy new?)
Steering console signal / cruise lever
Rear speaker grilles
Right front headlight wire, 2 grey plugs with a light green and white wire, about 6” long
Interior switches, power windows, hatch etc (all replaced via Ecklers are about $70.00?)
Headlight cover screw
Shifter knob, manual 4+3

Ship to

Steve Jack
524 Woolwich st unit 710
Guelph, Ontario
Canada
N1H-3X8

Email: [email protected]

Congrats on the project Steve......that's quite an undertaking.

I'm sure if anyone sees any parts for you '84 that they'll post up here.

G/L with the build.....and would love to see those pics as you progress.

Colin.

Welcome Aaron. Looking forward to seeing your '89.

Cheers,
Colin

Thanks Colin, I see a lot of members from the KW, Cambridge and Guelph area. I'll have to keep an eye on the forum for cruise nights if anyone's doing them. It'd be good to meet some of the others in the area!

Steve, I'd love to see your project sometime!!

My 85 I picked up May 2014.
I like the body mods.

I was thinking of naming it Yvette (because i couldn't think of any thing else). Any one else have a better name?
Update- Called Ilean because of the Hula girl on the dash got crushed sideways and now leans abit on spring base. LOL
QcGJ29sl.jpg

Hi Brian. See you in the spring
Bill

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread