also had to made some adjustments on my controller:

And i made the throttle respond better / more direct
And braking will be faster.

12374805_772998749471040_5086181902632121741_o.jpg

That is Great Blade!

Looking at the controller, braking is in either the forward or reverse direction of the left joystick? I am assuming the right joystick is simply throttle?
It looks really good. Hopefully you can tell us about those other projects soon.

HEAVY MODS are on its way.

Yes, controls on this unit are basic.

Right side: Up throttle UP / Down...Throttle down
Right side: Left to Right is the Backup brake / but that I have connected to the failsafe.
Left side: Left to Right is ofcourse steering
Left side: Up is Release brake / DOWN is activate braking.
Upper corner / Is shifting up and down by turning the knob.

However...for 'insane' control stuff (like a toy RC) I had to go back to basics and turned to robotics.

You guys wont be dissapointed with the outcome 'i hope'. Will take around 3 weeks before the new mods are ready.

This is my new controller! If I want to find a job in making stuff like this....Then I have to step up my game, lol

12507504_782999285137653_4228637332153265404_n.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification on the controls. It's nice you have separate function of the gas and brakes and can activate both for doing fun stuff (as shown in your video)!
That is quite the controller. Looking forward to the outcome.

Alot of updates.

Faster moving gear shifter, brake and throttle. Will be a huge difference in control.

The steering will be the last update. Still trying different motors.

As much as I was impressed with your test video a month ago, I have a feeling that the upgrades are going to add even more to this amazing project. Great to hear you have some outside business interest as well.

I started all over, so controls will be 10x better. Also I removed the controller from the trunk and making a new
design that fits in the glovebox. Would be cool to build this stuff on a c7 :p

I started all over, so controls will be 10x better. Also I removed the controller from the trunk and making a new
design that fits in the glovebox. Would be cool to build this stuff on a c7 :p

hahaha..... It would be super to see you work this magic on a new stingray... but I'm thinking you may have to look further than the one in my avatar :p.... .... That being said though, what you are doing does intrigue me.... to say the least, it is very kewl.... :thumbs:

Reactions: Blade21
It appears you are following the principle: First make it work. Then make it work better. :D

I am looking forward to seeing the updates and progression! Awesome job!

Ah-hah! So that's the secret.... And all along I've been taking things apart to see how they work.... and then wondering why they never work again... :Banghead:

And the clip

Bjorn! You are killing me here... My jaw drops each time you post a new advancement with this very kewl project. I can't speak for the rest of the forum...(well.... maybe for a few I can...lol), but I am old enough that high tech for me was wrapping my rabbit ear antenna in tinfoil to try and clear the snow out of that third TV channel.
Really glad you decided to share your adventure with us. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread