Aug 4, 2012
Newmarket On
VetteCoins
Car
1975 stingray
Province
ON
Hey guys,

Any thoughts on how I can obtain a copy of a build sheet for my car? I found the original on top of the gas tank but it is way to faded to make out the info that I need.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

BTW, the body is back on the frame :D:D:D pics to follow soon.

The National Corvette Museum only does build sheets for Corvettes built at the Bowling Green plant. 1981....2015.
Here is an FAQ from their website.

Q. How can I obtain a build sheet for a Corvette built in St. Louis?
A. We do not know. We have been told by General Motors that all records from the St. Louis Plant were destroyed in a fire after the Assembly Plant was re-located to Bowling Green in mid-1981.

Graham

....your only other hope is go to a GM dealer with your serial number and let him access it for info on the car if it is in their system yet. It will show all the options as to how the car was built. Then maybe he can print it out for you and at least you have something. I just recently got a copy of my build sheet from the Corvette Museum for my 82. The GM dealer also had the options show up for him when I tried ordering some parts , so I know you may have a chance getting something from the dealer .

Hi rocky_yo,

please PM me the last 8 digits of the VIN and your email address.. I may be able to get access to the build info and if I do then I can email it to you.

Regards,

Details about vintage Corvettes can be found from GM's Vintage Services department:

Vintage Vehicle Services Inc.
Contact: Frank @ 905 440 7618 • George @ 905 440 7636 • John @ 905 440 7646 • Email: [email protected]

Vintage Vehicle Services - GM Vehicle Build/Option Documentation

Best of luck!

Hi rocky_yo!

Its not a "service" I offer here on the forum. just common courtesy as a contributor to the forum.

Glad to be able to point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Thanks Owais for taking time out of your busy day to get back to me. I appreciate it and it speaks volumes about your service. Cheers !!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.