They are planning a 450 house subdivision at the east end of Omemee with some on the river. There will be more than enough for all you guys here. Come on over and enjoy the sunshine. :)

Tempting but you guys have to put up with Drive Clean there. :eek:

Here in Midland we got 52 cm yesterday alone. With what we got the previous day added up to over76 cm in total.

Still snowing here as well Terry. Looks like another cleanup this morning. Going to try and buy a roof rake today if there are any to be found. .

A leaf blower would remove all the snow that we have had in the last couple of days. Doug could be right about the Omemee water. It certainly isn't as bad as the Lindsay stuff. Many years ago a Lindsay restaurant worker told me that she could always tell who the people were from out of town. They asked for water with their meals. :ack:

Compare scenes.

Doug ain't foolin' !-----We got dumped on !!
Check out the summer pond (swimmin' hole) and winter pond in my back yard. ____My house is under there!

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Winter.jpg
    Winter.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Summer.jpg
    Summer.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 12
Nah____the roof can cave in or fall off before i'll rake it.----I even hate shovellin' the crap !!:nono:

I hear you. I like hibernating this time of year. :D

I'm concerned about all the rain in the forecast tho. I might get the ladder out tomorrow and lighten the load a little if it's not raining too hard.

C.

My roof's been there for 50 years and it hasn't fallen in yet. My neighbor built her house in '63 and has never had it shovelled either so I'm not worried. I had new shingles put on last year.

I haven't got the same faith in my roof -- It's an '84 vintage with new shingles too -- probably worried about nothing. I'm sure I'll come up with a good reason not to do it anyway.....and it'll still be intact by spring :rofl:

C.

Wow -- from -11.3F last weekend to +43.5 today.........What a swing in temps.:eek:

A welcome respite from the nasty "Polar Vortex" we just got thru. I don't want to see that come back.

C.

Wow -- from -11.3F last weekend to +43.5 today.........What a swing in temps.:eek:

A welcome respite from the nasty "Polar Vortex" we just got thru. I don't want to see that come back.

C.

41F here Colin with some light rain. Temps for the next two weeks look much more normal as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread