This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bridgenorth 2014.

I'll be at Timmies at 7:00 AM.........No???? Whatever time you choose, I'll be there. The Lindsay cruise starts on Wednesday, Warsaw May 21. I think spring has sprung. We were out for a nice drive yesterday and saw a few Corvettes. Everyone seemed to be in the waving mood.

sounds good boys. we can get ourselves some prime real estate because if the weather is good i'll bet there's gonna be a lotta cars. how about kent and his new ride ?

:agree: I will be there Doug happy to show you my new ride,who ever it was that thought up the idea at GM to put a LS1 vette motor in a 2002 f body camaro Z28 mated to a tremec 6 speed manual hurst short throw shifter is my new best friend.A lot of very real fun in a fantastic sports car a lot of very real fun for very little cash.Z28 Camaro is one of the best cars i have ever had i am very lucky to have found such a nice head turning low kilometer one owner car it is sure to please the most demanding critics that walk among us.

Untill the cruise you all take care, see you all very soon.

Kent

great night, massive turnout. naturally in the rush of getting all my " to do" things done, i forgot my camera. we waited for keith to arrive to get a bite to eat, he arrived and promptly disappeared !!! craig and i figured we'd soon drop from low blood sugar and del would never be able to pick us up, so off the three of us went to tim's. kent's camaro is a beauty and every bit as spotless as the vette was - well done buddy.