Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
There is a 2015 VY black interior, 7M, with Z07, carbon fiber dash, black interior available in Ontario. Should be MSRP as all the others at this dealer have been . PM me for details. have to run. Took pictures of car and window sticker. Car is on lot. Customer backed out due to wait time.

I have seen three VY Z's and like this one the best. No black stinger stripe or black roof (not sure if it has dual roof or not) need to look at options on sticker. The body color roof and no stripe make for a nicer cleaner look IMHO. It's sharp, far nicer in person when you see one. Black is my choice of color but this is very sharp.

There is a 2015 VY black interior, 7M, with Z07, carbon fiber dash, black interior available in Ontario. Should be MSRP as all the others at this dealer have been . PM me for details. have to run. Took pictures of car and window sticker. Car is on lot. Customer backed out due to wait time.

hey Movie, where is it, I want to take a look. still want a LAguna Blue for myself.

thanks, Matt

Sorry Matt, car sold Friday. There was a previous post saying so but it seems a few of the posts on this thread are now missing ....... I think some were lost in the switch over.

That is unfortunate. I heard that but didn't want to say anything as it didn't seem 100% at 1st. A previous customer is interested in trading in his 2015 red Z06 for the yellow one. He preferred the yellow evidently but for some reason couldn't get it at the time or something...Optioned similarly from what I hear. So a red car with a couple K's might be coming up over there now if the deal happens.

I heard the details of the sale and why it went how it went. If the car was for him it would have been fine. Same thing happened to another member....same gentleman, can't remeber?... or somebody else here. Took place at another dealership. All comes down to the customer on the two deals and their true plans for the car.......

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.