FARNHAM, QC
Best answers
Car
STINGRAY 2016
Reactions
189 0 0
Correct, Borla retains the NPP
Corsa deletes it.

I spoke with David Borla regarding them making a black exhaust kit (primarily the reason I went with Corsa) I really like the black tips. He said he had no intention on releasing one within the near and asked me if I could wait a year or two. We all know how that turned out, lol
Funny how established companies are at times slow to respond to customer demand and have the nerve to ask you to delay your purchase to accommodate their timeline. These are all discretionary purchases and the time to sell is when the customer has the money and wants the product, not one or two years down the road.
So, were the NPP mufflers/actuators removed?

Toxix

Detailer
Casual User
Vendor
Jul 7, 2016
Mississauga
Best answers
Car
17 Grand Sport 3LT
Reactions
107 0 0
Funny how established companies are at times slow to respond to customer demand and have the nerve to ask you to delay your purchase to accommodate their timeline. These are all discretionary purchases and the time to sell is when the customer has the money and wants the product, not one or two years down the road.
So, were the NPP mufflers/actuators removed?
Yeah no kidding, wait a year or two...
The NPP actuators are removed when replacing or going with the Corsa system

OP
OP
lupo

lupo

Casual User
Jan 20, 2018
Toronto
Best answers
Car
2017 Z06 (Z07)
Reactions
69 0 0
Correct, Borla retains the NPP
Corsa deletes it.

I spoke with David Borla regarding them making a black exhaust kit (primarily the reason I went with Corsa) I really like the black tips. He said he had no intention on releasing one within the near and asked me if I could wait a year or two. We all know how that turned out, lol
Borla makes black tips w/NPP for the Atak--not sure when it was released, but this is from their website:

Corvette ZO6/ Grand Sport 2015-2018 Axle-Back Exhaust ATAK part # 11903CB

Last edited:

Toxix

Detailer
Casual User
Vendor
Jul 7, 2016
Mississauga
Best answers
Car
17 Grand Sport 3LT
Reactions