Being an Engineer, I was proud to say I could change a light bulb by myself. I would just hold it in place and wait for the world to revolve around me.... ;)
I thought your assistants turned the ladder!

We would never do that.

How many public works employees does it take to change a light bulb?​

One to issue the requisition form LB24, one to sign the work order DF69, three to consult with management and reject both forms as not applicable to maintenance as per regulations. Seventeen to form a fact finding committee to discuss the overuse of LB24 and after ten months of debate, there was an inquiry into the findings of this committee. Then twenty-one members will discuss the ramifications of the darkened rooms. After a further year the public works director called a press conference to announce their increased budget spending to undergo employee training in light bulb replacement methods. Finally after 11 months of training, the director came back to Council with his report.

"It appears that the training was not necessary as while the employees were away in training, the janitor changed the light bulb for us."
Add an EDI review by high priced consultants in middle of process and you got latest and greatest in government processes

1706460253067.png

1706459534268.png

1706459871133.png

1706459978572.png

1706460063240.png

1706460165233.png

The police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville,Texas, reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the State Highway 87 bridge. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.
The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg.
When he was found, he was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes, and a Trump T-shirt.
The police removed the Trump T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
Police do care.