This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

billy bob and the trooper.

Just the ones that voted Liberal.View attachment 39101
Relatives.....
My brother sent me a text that he was making popcorn on the stove, I was reminded about the old days- melting the butter, hearing those kernels fall into the pot, putting the lid on, the shaking , the popping , the smell of the butter…

Afterwards I asked him how it went, he said fine and sent me this photo

Quarantine Briefs
  • Overslept this morning. Was late getting to the living room.
  • I used to spin toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
  • Reminder: 9pm is the time to remove your day pajamas and put your night pajamas on.
  • I told my wife how thankful I was to have someone I enjoyed being quarantined with. She said, "Must be nice."
  • If you get an email that says "Find out what everyone is talking about in 2020" don't open it — it's a virus.
  • If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine you probably should have been seeing a doctor long before COVID-19.
  • Diary for Day 2 without sports: "Found a young lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife. She seems nice.

One of my lady friends , I use the term loosely, bought this T shirt. She wears it when she goes grocery shopping. It suits her as she is Harley riding tough nut.

Attachments

• 94488664_10157834326960399_6258626618609106944_o.jpg
    695.9 KB · Views: 14