Makes perfect sense to me. LOL.

Attachments

• 83008129_10218784949668165_6011046080689471488_n.jpg
    83008129_10218784949668165_6011046080689471488_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 37
50 Shades of Grey for Seniors

Back and forth. . . in and out. . . in and out . . . a little to the right. . .a little to the left . . . she could feel the sweat on her forehead. . . between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back. . . she was getting near to the end.

He was in ecstasy. . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved. forwards then backwards. . forward then backward again. . . and again. her heart was pounding now. . . her face was flushed. . . she moaned softly at first, then began to groan louder. . . finally, totally exhausted, she let out a piercing scream. . .

"OK, OK, you smug bastard! I can't parallel park. You do it!"

There were two dogs... One real close off to the right. He looks like he took some of the blast... Yup...Ya can't fix stupid...
Ya dog on the left was closer. I definitely would not have posted it if it was apparent that either of the dogs were hurt. I just can’t believe anyone thought this was going to be a good idea ... it’s a DIY landscaping sequel ... or just leave the yard to the dogs now 👍🏻

Being on a farm, I guess it was quite common for the old farmers around here to blow propane down into mole holes but never heard of any that tried lighting it... The sophisticated farmers now-a-days use anhydrous ammonia for moles and gophers... Damn... hope I don't get anyone in trouble with PETA...lol...

Looks like both dogs were ok but probably won't have to do number 2 for a week. Dog on the left went around behind the doghouse and the dog on the right looks like he moved to the fence; looked to be moving alright at the end. I think they were the smart ones in that video

• Agree
Reactions: BDK and YFCvii