That+will+show+her.jpg

This run was also around on video a while ago.... 200 mph..... That's crusin' speed. Be interesting to look down and check the litres per hundred km....or mph in Americano speak....

Reactions: ddgermann
That picture is in Texas where the state troupers shut down the hwy and clocked the Hennessy corvette going 200 mph.

Of course yes... now I recognize the car. I saw the vid on YouTube a while back. Wonder what it takes to get a highway shutdown for that..? Mr Block pulls that off too for his excellent drifting vids.
Good eye. :thumbs:

This run was also around on video a while ago.... 200 mph..... That's crusin' speed. Be interesting to look down and check the litres per hundred km....or mph in Americano speak....

Can you imagine the fuel being digested at 200mph. That would make a great post on the fuel economy thread. :thumbs:
If only I had a place to see just how fast car my actually can go .... :Biggrin:

If only I had a place to see just how fast car my actually can go .... :Biggrin:[/QUOTE]

that would be unsafe....and against some section of the highways traffic act i expect as well..ummmm..... errrr.... . :rolleyes:

If only I had a place to see just how fast car my actually can go .... :Biggrin:

that would be unsafe....and against some section of the highways traffic act i expect as well..ummmm..... errrr.... . :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Not remotely possible to try that on open roads. Well 30 years ago I would have put some effort into the idea... but the seasoned and slightly more mature Derek shudders at the thought.
Might get lucky one day and a proper stretch of blacktop will be available. Kind gives me the idea to build a road and charge by the car.... although I would need to buy a damn long stretch of land. Ok stupid idea... Try the salt flats maybe... ? Hmmm. :rolleyes: