IMG_2528.jpeg

Checked out the listing for the local SAQ and not one is listed.
R & C is my preferred evil
We can get the Ron Zacapa and a couple of different Flor de Cana , in 12 and 18 year , both very good but the Zacapa 30 year is my favourite of all of the 7,000 rums I have tried over the years, lol . It’s like candy. Neat only in a snifter. Mmmm… maybe take a look in the LCBO next time you’re in Ontario.

We can get the Ron Zacapa and a couple of different Flor de Cana , in 12 and 18 year , both very good but the Zacapa 30 year is my favourite of all of the 7,000 rums I have tried over the years, lol . It’s like candy. Neat only in a snifter. Mmmm… maybe take a look in the LCBO next time you’re in Ontario.
OOPS! Must have spelled ZACAPA wrong. I went back and they have 16 bottles in town of the 23 year old. Expensive though. But for you I'll try it.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”
Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”
Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”
Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”
And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

$88.50 here for 750ml
If is as good as you say maybe I'll move up your way LOL
$89.95 from the LCBO
Wow . No rhyme or reason to liquor pricing. Six bottles of Heineken cost $23.00 here $18.50 in NS . Wine is generally cheaper though. Your price for the Ron is just about %50 higher than here which is surprising to me. Of course it all comes down to tax as usual. We are getting hosed . One litre of Kahlua is $60 here and is obviously imported. I have purchased one litre bottles of Kahlua in Panama in a grocery store for $14 dollars and it is obviously imported to Panama as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06