This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

billy bob and the trooper.

Great thing they dont fly, just imagine they poop on your car from a few hundred feet
Birdie, Birdie in the sky, pooping white wash in my eye.
But I'm a big boy, I don't cry. I'm just glad that cows don't fly!

........and you thought parking was tough in Toronto, check this out in Fort-de-France Martinique.
View attachment 117491
One of them didn't give a sh t! I love it when people park others in in the winter in mall parking lots. Like they can't see what they are doing??

One of them didn't give a sh t! I love it when people park others in in the winter in mall parking lots. Like they can't see what they are doing??
I guess I did not treat this topic appropriately. This is not a unique parking, ALL the cars are this tight. Drivers are really good at parallel parking. They do leave room for a motor cycle to be parked crossways. Here's a different shot with two bikes parked between the cars.

Real menu outside Bridgetown Fish Market in Barbados.

View attachment 117485
We used to spend a couple of months in Barbados every winter for a number of years and would go down to Baxter Road for the chicken at Enid’s or the Pink Star . Only thing was is that they didn’t open until midnight. Trick was finding a sober driver! Well worth it though. Just down the street was a hair salon called the “ Curl Up And Dye “ . They have sewer holding tanks and pump out in many parts of the country and the motto on the round back of the pump trucks was “ Number One in The Number Two Business “ . You would see a number of pretty cool signs all over the place.

We have also been to Barbados several times, its a great place to just go mellow. We like Crystal Waters beach bar, Just Grilllin and if you get bored there is a KFC along the boardwalk. Have walked past the Curl up and Dye many times. Next time I'll have to find Baxter Road.